Friday 20 November 2009

The Garlic Farm.

"But I don't even like garlic" she whispered into my ear as she slowly removed one wellington boot and then the other revealing a pair of thick woollen socks.

"That's OK. You don't have to eat any. Just be friendly to Bob. He's worked really hard setting up that garlic farm." I was trying to reassure her tomorrow would be nothing to worry about but it was hard to concentrate with her looking right at be whilst loosening the chin strap on her sou'wester.

"Yeah, Bob's alright. But won't Sandra be there? I don't think Sandra likes me." She asked as she seductively placed her rucksack on the bed.

I was starting to ferment inside as she undid her welding mask and lifted her industrial apron over her head revealing a skimpy little life-jacket. "Don't be silly" I managed to say through my excitement, "Sandra likes you. She is just a bit shy, that's all."

"I'm just being stupid, I know. It will be nice to have dinner out for a change" she said as she let the life-jacket slip to the floor, revealing the sexiest bee-keepers outfit I had ever seen in my life...

1 comment:

  1. as garlic and vitamin-rich foods and natural antibiotics to me he has an excellent flavor and we like turkey, we are frequently consumed.

    ReplyDelete