Monday 5 October 2009

I didn't think it was on yellow

First of all, I wasn't supposed to be on this shift.

Secondly, I didn't even know we kept iguanas.

Thirdly, I really can't see how there is that much difference between a Bactrian and a Dromedary. A camel is a camel right?

Fourthly, no I was not aware the squirrels had escaped.

Fifthly, it was not me who told the schoolchildren that tortoise's shells were stuck on with Velcro and that one of them could 'have a try' at removing one.

Sixthly, if I had been aware that giant ant eaters were that big I wouldn't have ordered one.

Seventhly. I didn't think it was on yellow.

Eighthly. I was under the impression that penguins, like cats, always landed on their feet.

Ninthly, I thought that 'they' were extinct.

Tenthly, I was hungry. I'm sorry.

Eleventhly, how was I to know 'that' wasn't an option with tropical fish?

Finally, I would ask you to take my spotless track record into account when making your decision on the future of my position.

Thank you.

1 comment: